To tackle common hair problems such as non existence hairline to breakage try these tips. And remember the key to healthy hair is in taking care of both the outside and the inside, so make sure you’re taking your vitamins.
- Castor Oil – If you have scanty or non-existent front baby hair then try applying castor oil to that area at least twice daily. It stimulates hair growth and helps retain moisture by drawing water from the atmosphere.
- Argan Oil – There is craze about argan oil that is sweeping through the world now, but it’s not all hype. Apparently this natural oil, which is from a nut in morocco, will help repair damaged hair follicles, prevents hair breakage and keeps your hair smooth. It’s great for your natural hair and if you use Peruvian or Brazilian weave then just put a little on the weave daily to keep it shiny and healthy looking.
- Coconut oil – This is an excellent moisturiser for both the skin and the hair. Its moisturising properties strengthens the hair shaft and prevents split ends and improves skin elasticity.
- Olive oil – It is rich in vitamin E, which is an antioxidant and which promotes scalp health. Apply this to your scalp daily to prevent dandruff and itchiness.
- Avocado oil – Massaging avocado oil into your scalp stimulates blood flow to your hair follicles. With improved blood flow and circulation to the scalp, more nutrients can reach the follicles to stimulate new growth and healthier hair in general.
Keep in mind that any of these oils used alone is an excellent way to prevent or slow hair loss and promote healthy hair growth. But if you combine two of three of them you can see even better results. I recommend a mixture of coconut oil, castor oil and argan oil. For a conditioned, full and smooth head of hair.
Copyright June’s Secrets 2017