Watermelon ice cream is inexpensive, delicious and refreshing. It’s the perfect naturally sweet treat for a hot day.
Preparation time: 0.10 mins
Blending time: 4 mins
- Small watermelon
- 2 cups of whole milk or coconut milk.
- 2 tbsp. sugar or ½ cup raw honey
- ¼ tsp. pure vanilla extract
- Cut the watermelon into small chunks, removing the outer bit and the seeds. Cut enough to fill 2 cups.
- You can either freeze the chunks for at least 4-5 hours OR go on to step 3
- Place all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour into a bowl and freeze for 3 hours.
- Remove mixture from bowl and blend again.
- Pour back into bowl and freeze for another hour.
If you froze the chunks straight after cutting you need juts blend all the ingredients as in step 3 and then serve.
Related posts http://junessecrets.com/special-grapefruit-mimosa/